Wooden houses for tourists of Altai
Are you bored from stereotyped interior and exterior of city hotels? Do you want to try a new type of accommodation that will never leave anyone indifferent? If you answer is “YES” – the “Russian House” is a perfect vacation place for you.
Wood has historically been a major construction material in Russia. The Russian treat wood with special care: in old times it was animated and worshipped, and pagan Russians performed mystical rituals connected with wood cutting and construction. Some rituals were later adopted by the Orthodox culture.
This is why Russian architects used wood as a major building material from time immemorial.
Today there are quite a few places in Russia where people still honour and respect traditions of wooden house construction (wood has been replaced with other materials, modern and cheap, but less ecological). The “Russian House” is a rare place that still cherishes the heritage of Russian wooden architecture. All premises – apartments and recreation rooms – are built of natural wood.
In 2014 capacity of the “Russian House” was increased, new houses and facilities were built and now we have an opportunity:
– to accommodate guests with residence – up to 165 people in winter (in summer – up to 175 people);
– to receive guests without residence (corporative parties, banquets) – up to 300 people;
– banquet halls: 3 halls for 100-120 people every of the two; conference hall for 100 people.
The information about the rooms and variants of accommodation depending on the level of comfort is presented on this page. The rooms of the “Russian House” are clean, light and warm. The whole furniture of our rooms is wooden. We do not have suit rooms and luxury suites, all the rooms are quite democratic.
According to the level of comfort our rooms are divided in:
– the first class (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV, mini-fridge) – the first category;
– comfortable standard rooms (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV) – the second category;
– rooms with facilities on the floor (facilities on the floor: a shower, bathroom unit) – the third category.
All guests have the same menu and entertainment program irrespective of the quality of the room.
Our receptionists will answer all your questions about rooms, will give you advice and choose the optimum variant according to your wishes and budget.
Contact us for details.
The “Russian House” offers the following accommodation:
1. The new brick house – the first category.
Building of this house was finished in December, 2012. It is a single building in the “Russian House” made NOT from wood.
The house is built for two hosts, it has two entrances. The house is divided into two duplex apartments, each of those is intended for 4 people, but extra two places may be organized. These rooms are equipped with all modern conveniences: modern shower cubicles, bathroom units, GI TV, mini-fridges.
if you want to have a single or a double accommodation in these rooms, the receptionist will tell you the sum of money that you will have to pay excess.
You may calculate the cost of your holiday by staying in this house on the page with the calculator by selecting the NUMBER field – Houses-cottages N 9 or Houses-cottages N10.
2. The Love ship-hotel (a huge wooden building in the shape of a medieval sailing vessel) offers double rooms or rooms for three people with all modern conveniences. All the rooms are equipped with single beds but if you want, you may join them. A caboose, a cabin, a bar, billiards, disco are situated on the lower deck and the dwelling cabins – on the upper one. The maximum capacity of the ship – 17 people.
You may calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation in cabins of the Ship independently on the page with the calculator by selecting in the “ROOM” – the Ship of Love and the number of the room in the relevant field.
3. In the Tower-hotel with a fireplace hall (a three-storey wooden tower decorated with carved wood from the in- and outside), double rooms and rooms for four people are available on the first and second floors. There is a fireplace hall on the ground floor. Guests can warm themselves up by the fire. The maximum capacity of the Tower-hotel – 26 people.
You may calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation at the Tower-hotel on the page with the calculator by selecting the NUMBER field – Hotel-the tower and the number of the room in the relevant field.
4. The “Russian Village” is a street with 8 houses on it. It was built in 2010-2014 and known as the most comfortable variant of accommodation in the “Russian House”. In the “Russian Village” guest complex (log houses designed in the rural style), visitors are accommodated in double rooms and rooms for three people in one-room houses (single and double accommodation is also available). These houses are equipped with all modern conveniences: modern shower cubicles, bathroom units, GI TV, mini-fridges.
You may calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation in the homes of the “Russian Village” on the page with the calculator by selecting in the “ROOM” – Russian Village and the number of the house in the relevant field.
5. Houses-cottages – the second category.
We have 4 houses situated next to each other.
The first house-cottage:
1 floor: №1, №2 – three-man modern rooms (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV);
2 floor: №1а, №1б, №2а, №2б – double summer unheated rooms with shared sink and bathroom unit.
The second house-cottage:
1 floor: №3, №4 – modern double rooms (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV).
The third house-cottage:
1 floor: №5, №6 – modern double rooms (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV).
The fourth house-cottage:
1 floor: №7, №8 – triple modern rooms (in the room: a shower, bathroom unit, TV);
2 floor: №7а, №7б, №8а, №8б – double summer unheated rooms with shared sink and bathroom unit.
Every room is equipped with single beds those can be joint if you want.
To calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation in lodges-cottages, you can visit the calculator: select the NUMBER field – Houses-cottages and house number in the relevant field.
6. The house “Fish” – the second category.
№1, №2 – four-person rooms with shared bathroom unit and shower. Each room has a TV and single beds those can be joint. The house has a kitchen – the placewhere you can gather and discuss your plans The guests living in this house can have a guided tour to our farm locating in the “tale” of the “Fish”: to meet with village craft, if you want, you may be taught to milk cows and goats… You can see and feed domestic animals there: horses, cows, sheep, goats, rabbits, hens, chickens and geese. Reindeer also live there! The children will be totally enthused by this guided tour!
Pay attention, please! The time of the guided tour must be coordinated with the administration!.
To calculate the price of your holiday by staying in this house, you can on visit the page with the calculator and select the NUMBER field – House in Fish No. 1 or House in Fish No. 2
7. Indian wigwams:) – the second category
On the Cristmas Eve of 2014 4 exotic buildings appeared in the “Russian House”– 4 Indian wigwams those totally amaze everyone who see it first. They were built for guests looking for an exotic accommodation in a house without corners, with fells on the floor and walls and with a fireplace.
Even so, wigwams are not without modern conviniences, each of them has: a double and a single beds, a fireplace (with transparent front wall, thanks to that fanciful speck appear on the walls, a sink + a bathroom unit. The shower is located in the free-standing building. Every wigwam is for 3 people, but the double accommodation is available.
Pay attention, please! The rooms are heated by the guests; it adds a specific colour to the tour. The room is lighted by candles or electric lamps.
To calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation at the wigwam, you can visit the calculator page and select in the “ROOM” – Wigwams and a number of a wigwam.
8. The log huts of Petrovskaya village – the second category.
The log huts are situated out of the territory of the “Russian House”, in 8 miles away from it, in Petrovski Posad.
If you want absolutely escape from civilization the log huts of Petrovskaya village are for you! The huts are heated by fireplaces. The minimum of comfort – the maximum of nature! It is a variant for people who want sense a colour of Russian life, stay with your nearest and dearest eye to eye and one-on-one with Russian nature. You will sleep on the wooden beds, listen to the crackling of a fire and eat simple Russian food, breath fresh forest air… And also the Russian bath with birch benches and herbal tea is always for you
The conveniences of the huts: a sink + a bathroom unit in each room.
Pay attention, please! The guests accommodated there may use everything available in the “Russian House” In the morning you will be took from your houses and brought to the main territory of the tourist centre and in the evening you will be took back to your lonely place of overnight stay.
You wiil have a walkie-talkie to connect with the administration whenever you need! Furthermore, the staff of the centre is constantly next to your hut to keep the discipline.
To calculate the cost of your holiday with accommodation in “Peter’s Village” go to the page with the calculator and select the “ROOM” – the Hut of Peter’s Village and the room of the house.
You will breathe and sleep fine in our wooden rooms. Natural wood has a unique scent, and it is true pleasure to inhale it! There is no oppressive heat in wooden rooms in summer because wood helps maintain coolness long after the night. And the rooms are very warm in winter: there are two powerful boiler houses on the premises which help maintain comfortable temperatures of +21 – + 25 ‘C in the rooms even during extreme Siberian frosts.
Isn’t it great that there are places in this world that offer accommodation in wooden towers and log houses representing true works of art!